eHome Behavioral Care is based in Orlando, Florida and is a subsidiary company of eHome Counseling Management Partners, LLC. The eHome family of businesses seeks to improve the quality of life for Americans suffering with a variety of life crises and help people "Live Again!" We have counselors licensed in 22 states and are growing rapidly.
We provide the highest quality coaching and counseling services to match our technologically advanced care solution.
The combination of eHome Behavioral Care provides both video and in-person counseling solutions throughout the United States.
eHome Counseling Management Partners has created multiple subsidiaries to serve different market segments. Markets and subsidiaries include:
- Active duty military and veterans with PTSD and other service-related issues through eHome Military
- Drug and alcohol addiction patients through eHome Aftercare
- Medical practice patients with behavioral care needs through eHome Behavioral Care
- Individual needs for consumers through eHome Counseling
- Marriage and relationship needs through eHome Couples
- Court-ordered online alcohol/drug addiction counseling and classes through eHome Court