At eHome Behavioral Care, we help patients receive the counseling services they need to help them live again. Our treatment model encourages maximum client participation and positive treatment outcomes. Our program is built to provide behavioral health screenings and treatment for all patients.
With over 40,000 treated patients, eHome Behavioral Care seeks to increase access to mental health treatment by providing totally integrated solutions. Our services are accessible any time, anywhere, via smartphone, tablet or computer. Below are a few of the many benefits we offer.
Why eHome Behavioral Care?
Video Counseling Sessions
Our video counseling sessions make care for patients accessible anywhere and anyplace, while implementing a personal, one-on-one approach for patients.
Deep Mind Insight – Evidence Based Outcomes
Upon entering the program, patients are assessed using the M3 and DANA tests, the gold standard in evaluating behavioral and neurocognitive health conditions. Throughout treatment, patients are reassessed periodically to measure improvement and counselor effectiveness. At the end of the program, they are given a final test to provide a quantifiable indication of overall efficacy. Learn more here.
Sixth Sense Counselor Performance Model
Selects the best counselors, ensures exceptional training and supervision, and provides quantifiable evaluation for coaching and improvement. Counselors are evaluated using M3 results as well as client satisfaction surveys, allowing best practices to be shared. Supervisors provide support for counselors and conduct peer review case sessions. Learn more here.
Measured High Satisfaction Rate, Low No-Show Rate
Our clients express the highest levels of treatment and counselor satisfaction. We’ve helped over 100,000 people reach their goals, find happiness and develop their best selves.
We coordinate with a patient's current physicians and healthcare providers to deliver the best treatment outcome possible for the patient.
eHome Behavioral Care has integrated, HIPAA-compliant systems for client intake, scheduling, patient notes, billing and a patient portal. Through the portal, patients can make and confirm appointments with their counselors.
Easy Online Appointment Scheduling with Next Day Appointments
Convenience is a high priority for eHome Behavioral Care, because we believe the quicker we can serve patients, the sooner they make strides to improving their lives and their family’s lives.
Continued Growth and Expansion
eHome Behavioral Care has over 200 counselors in 22 states, and we are growing daily!
We work with:
- Medical Practices - We can embed counselors in your practice to provide on-site counseling services and set appointments for video counseling.
- Acute Care Hospitals - We can provide video counseling to your patients while they are inpatient at your hospital.
- Insurance Companies - We have an agreement with the largest national behavioral care management company and can provide behavioral care for your members.
- Worker’s Compensation -We save travel costs and can identify malingerers to save you money.
- Correctional Facilities – We provide the safety and security of video counseling so inmates get the help they need. This service is also great for correctional facility staff.
Contact Us Today!
There is Strength in Numbers.
eHome Behavioral Counseling licensed therapists have helped patients move forward in life, treating over:
- 10,000 Active Addictions
- 20,000 Cases of PTSD
- 20,000 Suffering from Anxiety
- 25,000 Suffering from Depression
We pair patients with superior counselors to guide them on a journey of healing, hope, and freedom.
Through our proprietary Sixth Sense Counselor Performance Model™ and by utilizing our M3 and DANA assessments and client satisfaction surveys, we ensure our counselors are the best in the industry. We pair each counselor based on the specific needs of the individual patient.
Our counselors are certified, licensed, compassionate, and effective, and work with a variety of conditions, including:
- Anger or Rage
- Bipolar Disorder
- Blended Family Issues
- Dissociative Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Grief or Loss
- Marital Counseling
- Mood Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Premarital Counseling
- Self Esteem Issues
- Substance Abuse
For more information about each of our counselors and their areas of expertise, click here.
Help Patients Live Again!
Call 800-650-0394 for more information or click below.
Our Credentials Include:
- EMDR – trained
- TF-CBT – trained
- International Brainspotting Professional (BSP) Level 1 Certified Temperament Counselor
- Certified Clinical Trauma Professional
- Certified Hypnotist
- Licensed Clinical Pastoral Counselor
- Bilingual (Spanish, French, Creole)
- Board Certified Life Coach
- Gottman Marriage Counselor
- Certified Intrinsic Coach
- Certified Intuitive Eating Counselor
- EFT – Trained
- ASAM certified
- CPT certified
- ASI certified
- T-ASI certified